sunnuntai 7. maaliskuuta 2021

Penny Black Daydream: Graceful Lily

I made this floral card with a new stamp from Penny Black called Graceful Lily from their newest release, Daydream.


Graceful Lily stamp includes three lilies with leaves (the ones you see below the word 'hello') but I wanted to make a whole background with them so I stamped it several times onto a Copic friendly cardstock before colouring the images with my Copics. I then masked the lilies and sponged the background very lightly with Distress Oxide ink in Bundled Sage. I die cut the panel with Leaf Stitched Frames die and adhered it onto green card base. I then die cut the word 'hello' with the new Thanks & Hello die, I actually die cut it three times and stacked the letters on top of each other to make the sentiment a bit more prominent. Lastly, I embellished the card with some pink enamel dots.


I'm entering my card to the following challenges:

* Just Add Ink: #544 - Just Add 'L' (my L stands for lilies)

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Beautiful Blossoms





All stamps and dies are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Graceful Lily (30-689)

* Thanks & Hello (51-638)

* Leaf Stitched Frames (51-552)





Tällainen kukkakortti syntyi uudella Penny Black -leimalla Graceful Lily. Leimakuvassa on ne kolme liljaa lehtineen, joka näkyy hello-sanan alla, mutta halusin tehdä koko taustan liljoilla, joten leimasin sen useampaan kertaan ennen kuin väritin Copiceilla. Maskasin sitten kukat ja mustetin taustaa kevyesti Distress Oxide -musteella Bundled Sage. Paneelin stanssasin Leaf Stitched Frames -stanssilla ja kiinnitin sen vihreään korttipohjaan. Tekstin stanssasin uudella Thanks & Hello -stanssilla, stanssasin sen itse asiassa kolmeen kertaan ja kiinnitin kirjaimet toistensa päälle niin, että teksti on hieman näkyvämpi. Lopuksi koristelin kortin muutamalla enamel dotsilla. Kaikki käytetyt tuotteet ovat Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä. 

1 kommentti:

Chantell Randall kirjoitti...

A really pretty card - I really like the way you have coloured it, blending the colours nicely. Chantell Just Add Ink