maanantai 22. maaliskuuta 2021

Spring Flower - Kevätkukkanen

I think this floral stamp by Waffle Flower Crafts is just so beautiful and I wanted to try a new-to-me Copic colour combo (RV34, RV32, R30, R01) to colour it. I really like how the colour turned out! I also used some patterned paper, a frame die (Sewing Stackers) by Penny Black and a sentiment die (it says 'Congrats') along with a couple of golden gems to make the card. 


I'm entering my card to the following challenges:

* Watercooler Wednesday Challenge: WWC311 - All Things Feminine (my 2nd entry)

* Allsorts Challenge: Week 616 - Spring Flowers





Tämä Waffle Flower Craftsin kukka on kaunis ja halusin koittaa minulle uutta Copic-väriyhdistelmää (RV34, RV32, R30, R01) sen värittämiseen ja aika lailla tykästyin lopputulokseen. Taustalle käytin kuviopaperia, kehyksen stanssasin Penny Blackin Sewing Stackers -stanssilla ja tekstin stanssasin Korttipajan stanssilla. Lisäksi muutama bling-blingi.

3 kommenttia:

brenda kirjoitti...

What a pretty happy and bright floral card, thanks so much for joining in with my 'Spring Flowers' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Mervi kirjoitti...

Upeat sävyt ja niin kaunis kortti.
Kiitos kun tulit mukaan Allsorts haasteeseen;-))m

Tracy kirjoitti...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x