sunnuntai 28. maaliskuuta 2021

Penny Black Daydream: Viridescent

I'm sharing two CAS cards I made with Penny Black's new Viridescent die.


For the first card, I die cut the beautiful branch from white cardstock and die cut the green panel with the new Sewing Stackers die. For the sentiment I used the new Thanks & Hello die, I die cut it straight onto the green panel so that the white card base shows through. I also added a tiny heart on the centre of the 'O' that I die cut with Hearts Galore die. Lastly, I embellished the card with some sticky back pearls.


I'm entering this card to the following challenge:

* Happy Little Stampers: March Anything Goes with Dies Challenge - Anything Goes






I thought that the negative die cut that was left after I die cut the branch for the card above was really beautiful on its own, so I decided to use it on a card as well. I simply adhered it onto some patterned paper from the Beau Jardins paper pad that I adhered on my card base. I heat embossed my sentiment from the sentiment set Snippets onto a strip of light grey cardstock and adhered it in place with foam adhesives. Lastly, I embellished the card with sticky back pearls as well. 




All products used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Viridescent (51-650)

* Thanks & Hello (51-638)

* Sewing Stackers (51-651)

* Hearts Galore (51-492)

* Snippets (30-283)

* Beau Jardins (80-011)





Tein kaksi kortti Penny Blackin uudella Viridescent-stanssilla. Ensimmäiseen korttiin stanssasin oksan valkoisesta kartongista ja taustan paneelin vihreästä kartongista Sewing Stackers -stanssilla.  Tekstin stanssasin Thanks & Hello -stanssilla suoraan paneeliin niin, että korttipohja näkyy läpi. Lisäsin O:n keskelle pienen sydämen, jonka stanssasin Hearts Galore -stanssilla. Koristelin kortin puolihelmillä.


Edellisen kortin teosta jäänyt stanssatun kuvion negatiivi oli mielestäni myös kaunis, joten päätin käyttää senkin korttiin. Kiinnitin sen kuviopaperille Beau Jardins -paperikosta ja embossasin tekstin Snippets-setin tekstileimalla, kiinnitin sen tarrapaloilla. Lopulta koristelin kortin niin ikään puolihelmillä.


Kaikki käytetyt tuotteet ovat Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.

1 kommentti:

Nandini kirjoitti...

Very beautiful and elegant cards. Good to see you in the HLS gallery. Hope you will join us again this month. Nandini, DT