sunnuntai 5. joulukuuta 2021

Christmas card - Joulukortti

I made this Christmas card with a stamp by Stamping Bella called Bundle Girl with Penguin. I stamped the image and coloured it with my Copics. I then used a die by Penny Black called Spirited to die cut the border which I then coloured with my Copics as well. I added a bit of patterned paper to the top of the card before stamping my sentiment ('Merry Christmas') on a die cut banner.


I'm entering my card to:

* Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #419 - Any Occasion

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Happy Holidays/Christmas

* Stamping Sensations: December - Choose a Theme and Stamp it (my theme is Christmas)





Tämä joulukortti syntyi Stamping Bellan Bundle Girl with Penguin -leimalla, väritin leimakuvan Copiceilla. Boordin stanssasin Penny Blackin Spirited-stanssilla ja väritin niin ikään Copiceilla. Kortin yläreunaan laitoin kuviopaperia ja pienen bannerin, johon leimasin tekstin.

4 kommenttia:

Ellibelle kirjoitti...

What a cute card for Christmas! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations!

brenda kirjoitti...

Such a sweet Christmas card, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Stamping Sensations December challenge.

B x

Vee Cassidy kirjoitti...

A lovely card with a sweet image. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations. Vee xx

Izzy Scrap kirjoitti...

OMG ! This is such a beautiful and lovely card. This image is so sweet and so beautifully coloured. Love the addition of the die cut border too. Stunning design too. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.