sunnuntai 19. joulukuuta 2021

Christmas Peace - Joulurauhaa

Here's a Christmas card I made using Tiny Townie Annie the Angel by Stamping Bella. I coloured her with my Copics and die cut the panel with Semi-Circle Stackers by Penny Black. I left the die in place and sponged some Distress Oxide ink in Antique Linen to the panel.  I placed some patterned paper behind the panel and added the die cut sentiment (it says 'Christmas Peace'). 





Tällainen joulukortti syntyi Stamping Bellan Tiny Townie Annie the Angel -leimalla. Väritin leimakuvan Copiceilla ja stanssasin paneelin Penny Blackin Semi-Circle Stackers -stanssilla. Ennen kuin irrotin stanssin, mustetin paneelin reunoja hieman Distress Oxide -musteella Antique Linen. Paneelin taustalle laitoin hieman kuviopaperia ja tekstiksi stanssatun tekstin.

Ei kommentteja: