torstai 30. joulukuuta 2021

Penny Black Hello Winter: Delicate Pines

I made this clean and simple card with new stamps from the new Penny Black collection, Hello Winter. The tree branches are from the set Delicate Pines, I coloured on the stamps with my Zig markers and stamped on my card panel, repeating this several times. I then took a damp watercolour brush and went through the image very gently. This gave the image a sort of watercoloured look. I then die cut the panel using Zig-Zag Stackers and sponged some Distress Oxide ink in Lucky Clover on the panel. I also splattered some white watercolour on it. The lovely sentiment is from the sentiment set When Snow Falls. After stamping the sentiment, I matted the panel onto green cardstock before adhering the panel onto my white cardbase. 


I'm entering this to:

* TIME OUT Challenges: Challenge #204 - New (new stamps)

* Watercooler Wednesday Challenge: WWC331 - Anything Goes







All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Delicate Pines (40-813)

* When Snow Falls (30-881)

* Zig-Zag Stackers (51-714)



Tämä simppeli kortti syntyi uusilla Penny Black -leimoilla uudesta Hello Winter -kokoelmasta. Puun oksat ovat setistä Delicate Pines, Zigeillä väritettyinä, ja tekstileima on When Snow Falls -setistä. Paneeli on stanssattu Zig-Zag Stackers -stanssilla. Kaikki käytetyt tuotteet ovat Penny Blackin, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.

2 kommenttia:

Tristan kirjoitti...

What a lovely serene looking card Milla.Beautiful design and colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at WWC. Tristan DT.

Joyce kirjoitti...

This is so very pretty and elegant. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.