keskiviikko 8. joulukuuta 2021

Penny Black Hello Winter: Hug a Snowman

Penny Black has just released a new collection of stamps and dies suitable for Christmas and winter-themed cards called Hello Winter. My card features a stamp from one of the sets called Hug a Snowman and I'm just in love with this fella! I think he's the cutest lil' snowman ever!


I stamped the image on Copic-friendly cardstock and coloured it with my Copics. I then took a piece of patterned paper from Wintertime paper pad and die cut the edge with a die from the new die set Border Collection. Before adhering it to my panel, I placed a piece of lilac cardstock behind it to create a border for the upper part of the card. I then adhered the panel onto my cardbase before stamping a sentiment from the new sentiment set When Snow Falls and embellished the card with some clear sequins.


I'm entering my card to:

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Cold as Ice

* We Love Stamping: December: Anything Goes with CAS option





All products used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Hug a Snowman (30-887)

* Border Collection (51-717)

* When Snow Falls (30-881)

* Wintertime (80-012)




Tämä suloinen lumiukko on setistä Hug a Snowman uudesta Penny Blackin kokoelmasta Hello Winter. Väritin leimakuvan Copiceilla. Kuviopaperin stanssasin stanssilla setistä Border Collection ja asetin sen taakse pienen soiron liilaa kartonkia. Tekstileima on setistä When Snow Falls. Kortin koristelin muutamalla kirkkaalla paljetilla. Kaikki käytetyt tuotteet ovat Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.

3 kommenttia:

Linby kirjoitti...

A beautiful CAS layout and such a fun snowman with lovely colouring. A great Christmas card! Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

HilaryJane kirjoitti...

What a happy snowman, I love it. Thanks for joining in with our CAS option at we love stamping this month xx

brenda kirjoitti...

A sweet snowman and lovely CAS design. Many thanks for joining in our December theme at We Love Stamping.

B x