maanantai 6. joulukuuta 2021

Penny Black Home for Christmas: Masterpieces Made Simple



Earlier this autumn Penny Black released a collection called Home for Christmas and these Masterpieces Made Simple panels were a part of it. Masterpieces Made Simple is a new product line of Penny Black consisting of packs of pre-printed cardstock panels for cardmaking. They are gorgeous prints of gorgeous watercolour paintings and they make cardmaking so quick and easy. These panels are lifesavers if, like me, you're in a hurry to make Christmas cards...


The next two cards feature panels from Masterpieces Made Simple pack called Icy Winds (50-003). For the first card, I die cut the frame using Semi-Circle Stackers dies (51-706) and adhered it to the panel before adhering the panel to craft foam and then to a piece of kraft coloured cardstock that I adhered on my cardbase. I embellished the panel with branches die cut with Blustery die (51-711), I die cut one from dark brown cardstock and one from white and adhered them on top of each other so that the white is peeking from behind the brown, looking like snow on the branches. I also added a snowflake die cut with Dancing Snowflakes (51-708) and embellished with a sticky back pearl. I stamped a sentiment from Touched by Peace sentiment set (30-851) on a strip of cardstock and adhered it in place.




The next card was even simpler and quicker to make. The panel is from the same Icy Winds (50-003) set, I used a word die from Peaceful Pines die set (51-705) and die cut it straight onto the panel and then adhered a piece of cardstock behind the panel so that it shows through the die cut. I then die cut the frame using Semi-Circle Stackers dies (51-706) and adhered it to the panel. Lastly, I adhered some burlap onto my cardbase and adhered the panel in place. 






The next two cards feature panels from the Masterpieces Made Simple pack Pinecones & Peace (50-001). For the first card, I matted the panel onto dark brown cardstock and stamped a sentiment from the sentiment set Touched by Peace (30-851). I then tied a bit of twine into a bow around the panel and embellished it with snowflakes die cut with Dancing Snowflakes die (51-708) and embellished with some sticky back gems. I added a piece of patterned paper from Wintertime paper pad (80-012) onto by cardbase and adhered the panel in place.





For the next card, I die cut a frame using Zig Zag Stackers (51-714) and adhered it to the panel before stamping a sentiment from Touched by Peace sentiment set (30-851) onto the panel. I die cut pine branches using Peaceful Pines (51-705) die and adhered it in place before die cutting a snowflake with Dancing Snowflakes (51-708) and adhering it in place and embellishing it with a sticky back pearl. I used a bit of patterned paper from Wintertime paper pad (80-012) on my card as well.





The last card features a panel from Masterpieces Made Simple pack Home for Christmas (50-004). I decided to made a slimline card with it so I die cut the cardbase with Slimline Medley die (51-718). Before I die cut it, I adhered the pre-printed panel on the bottom of the cardstock so that it would be die cut in shape at the same time. For the top part of the card, I die cut a piece of green cardstock with Spirited die (51-721) and adhered it in place. I stamped a sentiment from Touched by Peace sentiment set (30-851), added a bit of twine around the card and embellished it with some snowflakes die cut with Dancing Snowflakes dies (51-708).




Ei kommentteja: