torstai 16. toukokuuta 2019

CAS(E) This Sketch! #322 - Guest Designer

I have the absolute honour of being the Guest Designer over at CAS(E) This Sketch! challenge this week - thanks for having me, ladies! It's CAS(E) This Sketch! #322 and you can see the sketch below. For my card, I used the stamp Bed of Roses by Winnie & Walter, I coloured it with my Copic markers. The sentiment is from the set Snippets by Penny Black and I heat embossed it in white on a strip of black cardstock. I then adhered it to the panel and the panel onto my card base.


Here's the sketch this week.


Thanks again for having me as a Guest Designer, ladies, I had so much fun with the sketch!



Tällä viikolla minulla on kunnia olla Guest Designerina CAS(E) This Sketch! -haasteessa. Menossa on CTS #322, jonka luonnos on tuossa yllä. Käytin korttiini Winnie & Walterin Bed of Roses -leimaa, jonka väritin Copiceilla. Tekstileima on Penny Blackin Snippets-setistä, embossasin sen valkoisella mustalle kartonkisuikaleelle ja kiinnitin kaiken paikalleen.

2 kommenttia:

I Card Everyone kirjoitti...

Milla!!! I'm so very happy to see you on the CTS team this week!!! Congratulations on your win! OH MY GORGEOUSness! I love this W&W image - but have yet to Copic color it! So beautiful... xx and thanks for joining us this week!
=]

SannaS kirjoitti...

oi waaaauuuu!! UPEA hehkuva kortti!!! =)

se tekstileima josta kyselit on finnstamperin ja löytyy täältä:
https://www.finnstamper.com/fi/tuote/2104186