torstai 30. toukokuuta 2019

Harmony - Harmonia

I really enjoyed making this card! The image is gorgeous and I coloured it with my Polychromos pencils - something I really enjoy as it's very slow to do and thus relaxing. The stamp I used is called Harmony by Penny Black, I stamped it with black StazOn ink onto Neenah Desert Storm paper and coloured it with Polychromos coloured pencils. I then stamped the sentiment from Special Sentiments set. I wanted to keep the card very CAS so I didn't add any embellishments.

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
* Allsorts Challenge: Week 520/1 - Happy Birthday
* AAA Cards: CAS Game #141 - 5th Birthday Bash (Happy 5th Birthday, AAA Cards!!)
* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
* CASology: Week 344 - Summer (to me, summer equals flowers :) )




Värikynillä värittäminen on ihanaa, hidasta ja rentouttavaa, ja halusin värittää niillä pitkästä aikaa. Ajattelin, että tämä Penny Blackin Harmony-leima on juuri sopiva tarkoitukseen, joten leimasin sen korttipohjaan ja väritin Polychromoksilla. Tekstileima on Special Sentiments -setistä. Halusin pitää kortin simppelinä, joten en lisännyt siihen koristeita.


9 kommenttia:

brenda kirjoitti...

A beautifully stamped creation, many thanks for joining in our 10th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge.

B x

LucieGCards kirjoitti...

Oh this is absolutely stunning! Love the pink image on that kraft background. Fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with our fifth birthday challenge over at AAA Clean & Simple Cards!

Linby kirjoitti...

so very pretty - lovely CAS design too.
Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts 10th birthday challenge.
Lynn x
DT

Kathleen kirjoitti...

That is a really lovely image, I can't recall seeing it before, love the delicate colours and a lovely CAS card.
Thank you for joining our 'Birthday' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Joyce kirjoitti...

Your card is so very pretty. I love your beautiful flowers. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Mervi kirjoitti...

Upea kortti!
Kiitos kun olit mukana Allsorts synttäreillä;-))m

Jane kirjoitti...

Beautiful! Love your fantastic colouring of the image and the placement of elements is perfect. Thanks for playing along with AAA Cards Birthday Bash.

karen h kirjoitti...

Very pretty! Love the soft coloring! Thanks for joining us us at CASology!

Jen W. kirjoitti...

Wow your coloring is gorgeous - so soft and pretty! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!