torstai 9. toukokuuta 2019

Christmas greetings - Joulutervehdys

It's only May and I've made my first Christmas card for this year! That happened mainly because I recently received my new Winnie & Walter stamps, Happy Owlidays, and had to make a card with this cute little bird. I made this by folding a card base out of Copic friendly cardstock and stamping the bird on it. I coloured him with my Copic markers and added little details with white gel pen. Then I masked a square shape behind him and sponged some Distress Oxide ink to it. Lastly, I stamped my sentiment (it says 'Christmas greetings' in Finnish).

I'd like to enter my card to:
* AAA Cards: CAS Game #139 - Sketch






Tein ensimmäisen joulukorttini tälle vuodelle! Sain hiljattain uudet Winnie & Walter -leimani, Happy Owlidays, ja pakkohan tällä suloisella linnulla oli tehdä kortti :) Taittelin korttipohjan Copiceille tarkoitetusta kartongista, leimasin linnun ja väritin Copiceilla. Taustalle maskasin ja mustetin neliön. Lopuksi leimasin tekstileiman.

2 kommenttia:

Jane kirjoitti...

Oh yes! This is so my sort of card - cute, adorable and loads of empty white space. Love it! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

Cardsbymaaike kirjoitti...

preparation is everything, you can never be too early with your Christmas cards, just don't send them out now ;-) hehe. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards