tiistai 7. toukokuuta 2019

Congratulating you - Sinua onnitellen

I had so much fun colouring my new stamp, Curvy Girl with a Heart Wreath by Stamping Bella. I just love the wreath she is carrying! I stamped her onto a panel of X-Press It blending card with Gina K ink and coloured her with my Copics. I die cut the panel using a Penny Black die from the set Stitched Nested Frames and matted it onto dark red cardstock and then onto light blue cardbase. I stamped my sentiment ('Congratulating you' in Finnish) with the same Gina K ink that I used stamping the image. I wanted the image to stand out so I did not add any embellishments to my card.

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
* AAA Birthday: Game #1 - Anything Birthday Goes
* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Happy Birthday!
* Fusion Card Challenge: Butterfly Wreath (I'm using just the photo of the wreath as my inspiration)






Tein kortin uudella leimallani, tämä on Stamping Bellan Curvy Girl with a Heart Wreath. Leimasin sen Penny Blackin stanssilla (Stitched Nested Frames) stanssattuun paneeliin ja väritin sen Copiceilla. Kerrostin paneelin kartongille ja korttipohjaan ja leimasin tekstileiman. Koristeita en laittanut, koska halusin leimakuvan saavan kaiken huomion.

7 kommenttia:

Jane kirjoitti...

Well she's a bit of a stunner! So beautifully coloured and I love your bright happy choices. Thanks so much for being one of our first players at AAA Birthday and good luck with the DT call.

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä kirjoitti...

Aivan ihana!

Aurinkokujalla kirjoitti...

Niin minustakin on aivan ihana.
Minä etsin aina sellaisia blogeja ,joissa en ole aikaisemmin käynyt. Silloin voi löytää tosi kivoja blogeja ja aivan ihania ihmisiä blogien takaa.
Liityin sinun lukijoihisi ja liitin sinun blogin minun lukuluettelooni, näin minun on helpompi seurata sinun blogiasi. Tule sinäkin käymään kylässä aurinkokujalla.

stampingbowd kirjoitti...

Oh, how sweet! She is darling!! Such a fun design and beautifully colored! I found you by playing along with the AAA Birthday challenge too!

Becca Yahrling kirjoitti...

Wow, this is just stunning!

Linda Callahan kirjoitti...

Your coloring is fabulous! Love the blue! Eautiful card! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

Ana A kirjoitti...

Your card and coloring is so beautiful Milla! I really love your choice of colors :) Thank you so much for playing at AAA Birthday! I hope to see your beautiful creations in our future galleries and good luck with DT call!