maanantai 27. toukokuuta 2019

Graduation card - Ylioppilaalle

I have a made to order card to share. I was asked to make a graduation card for a young lady graduating from Finnish sixth form college using this exact stamp and lots of rose pink. So here it is! The stamp is Curvy Girl with a Heart Wreath by Stamping Bella, I coloured it with my Copics and die cut it out. The frame is die cut using Stitched Stackers dies by Penny Black. For the background, I used patterned papers by Lili of the Valley. I stamped my sentiment on a strip of vellum using Concord&9th alphabet stamps (it says 'Congrats Siiri!' in Finnish) and placed it behind the frame. After adhering everything together, I embellished the card with a few clear sequins. Now I just hope Siiri will like her card :)

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
* Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Frame It
* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Bright Colours Moodboard (the flowers on her wreath remind me of all that colourful candy in the first pic)
* Addicted to Stamps and More!: Challenge #342 - Make Your Mark



Tämän kortin tein tilaustyönä. Minulta tilattiin valmistujaiskortti tulevalle ylioppilaalle tällä leimalla ja roosalla värillä. Leima on Stamping Bellan Curvy Girl with a Heart Wreath, väritin leimakuvan Copiceilla ja stanssasin irti. Kehykset stanssasin Penny Blackin Stitched Stackers -stansseilla. Kuviopaperit ovat Lili of the Valley'ä. Tekstin leimasin Concord&9th:n aakkosilla vellumvyötteelle ja kiinnitin kehyksen taakse. Kun kaikki oli paikoillaan, koristelin kortin kirkkailla paljeteilla. Ja nyt vain toivon, että Siiri pitää kortistaan :)

2 kommenttia:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä kirjoitti...

Ihanat värit!

Valentyna Komisarenko kirjoitti...

Absolutely stunning card! Love all those flowers and colours are amazing too. Thank you for sharing your card with us at ATSM!