maanantai 10. kesäkuuta 2019

AAA Birthday Design Team!



I have such exciting news to share today! I am joining the AAA Birthday Design Team! Woop woop! I'm so happy to join the wonderful DT, this is going to be so very exciting! Thank you so much, ladies at AAA Birthday, for selecting me!

There's a new blog post up today at AAA Birthday that introduces some of the new DT members (including myself) with our DT cards for the current 'Watercolour' challenge. Below you'll see the card that I made. I think it's a very typical card of mine with a floral image (I love floral images!), watercolouring (perhaps my most favourite method of colouring), the colour pink (one of my fave colours), a frame (I seem to have a tendency to use frames in my cards a lot for some odd reason..), patterned papers (something I can't seem to make a card without), clear sequins (probably my most used embellishment) and leaning towards CAS style. So, in short, it's a very Milla-esque card! :)

And if you're interested in the details of the card, here comes: The stamped image is Mondo Sakura from Ellen Hutson coloured with Altenew watercolours. The frame is die cut with Penny Black dies from the set Stitched Stackers and the sentiment is by Penny Black also (from the set Snippets).





And now please hop over to AAA Birthday to meet some of my new fellow DT members (such talent there!) and to see what they created for the challenge.



Huimia uutisia! Liityn Design Teamiin AAA Birthday -haasteessa! Aivan mahtavaa! AAA Birthday -blogissa on tänään postaus, jossa esitellään osa uusista DT-jäsenistä (minut mukaanlukien), näytillä on myös kortit, jotka teimme tämänhetkiseen haasteeseen, jonka aihe on vesivärit. Mielestäni tämä kortti on hyvin tyypillinen minulle, siinä on kukkia, pinkkiä, kehykset, kuviopaperia, paljetteja ja tietysti vesiväritys. Leimakuva on Ellen Hutsonin Mondo Sakura Altenew'n vesiväreillä väritettynä ja kehykset on stanssattu Penny Blackin Stitched Stackers -setin stansseilla. Myös tekstileima on Pennyä, Snippets-setistä. 

Kannattaa käydä kurkkaamassa AAA Birthday -blogissa, jossa siis esitellään tänään osa uusista DT-jäsenistä kortteineen!

5 kommenttia:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä kirjoitti...

Ihanan herkkä!

whoistracy kirjoitti...

What a gorgeous card! Love the soft colors and the frame you used.

Allison Clark kirjoitti...

I love you're card and such gorgeous colours! hugs XoX

Sarah G kirjoitti...

This is so soft and pretty, Milla - love it! Great to be on the DT with you :)

Jane kirjoitti...

An absolute stunner! So pleased to have you on the AAA Birthday Team.