sunnuntai 30. kesäkuuta 2019

To my beautiful friend - Ihanalle ystävälle

I made a card with my newest stamp, Mama Elephant's Wild Meadow. I stamped it onto the side of the panel and coloured it with my Copics. The sentiment I used is from the same set, and after stamping it I simply layered the panel onto some light green cardstock and adhered it to my card base.

I'd like to enter my card to following challenges:
* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
* Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #347 - Make Your Mark





Tein kortin Mama Elephantin Wild Meadow -leimalla. Leimasin sen paneelin reunustalle, väritin Copiceilla ja leimasin tekstileiman (samasta Wild Meadow -setistä). Sen jälkeen vain kerrostin sen vaaleanvihreälle kartongille ja sitten korttipohjaan kiinni.

3 kommenttia:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä kirjoitti...

Todella kaunis!

Lin kirjoitti...

Beautiful work, Milla - love the fresh colors! Thank you for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Susan Renshaw kirjoitti...

Pretty image!
Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
Susan
Addicted to Stamps and More
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!