lauantai 29. kesäkuuta 2019

Inkspirational Challenges: Guest Designer


I'm very lucky to be guest designing for Inkspirational Challenges this month and now it's time for the 3rd challenge of the month and at the same time my last card as a Guest Designer. The theme is 'Designer's Choice' and this time it is '3 or 5 of something'.

If you follow me on Instagram, you've seen these stamped images before - I coloured them for The 30 Day Coloring Challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin (aka The Daily Marker) and as there are 3 of the stamped images, I thought they were perfect for this challenge! The images are from 'Wildflowers' set by MFT, I coloured them with my Copics and die cut them out. I die cut the frame with an MFT die and adhered it straight to the card base. I heat embossed my sentiment (Finnish for "Birthday Wishes") on a strip of black cardstock and adhered it in place after I had adhered the flowers and leaves. I embellished my card with sequins (3 of them!).


 

For all the details on the challenge, please visit Inkspirational Challenges blog - and while you're there, feast your eyes on the gorgeous cards made by the Design Team!



Olen tässä kuussa Inkspirational Challengesissä guest designer ja nyt alkaa kuun viimeinen haaste. Aiheena on '3 tai 5 jotakin'. Käytin korttiini kolme leimakuvaa, nämä ovat MFT:n Wildflowers-setistä. Väritin ne Copiceilla ja stanssasin irti. Kehyksen stanssasin MFT:n stanssilla ja tekstin embossasin mustalle kartonkisuikaleelle. Koristeina (kolme!) paljettia.

Tiedot haasteesta ja Design Teamin upeat kortit löytyvät Inkspirational Challenges -blogista.

2 kommenttia:

Marina kirjoitti...

So pretty and summer-y. It's been a real pleasure seeing your beautiful creations on our challenge blog. Thanks for being a fabulous Guest Designer at Inkspirational.

Pia S kirjoitti...

A super layout for a clean design. You’ve certainly made the colors of the flowers pop, it’s a bright and beautiful summery design!