torstai 27. kesäkuuta 2019

Time Out Challenges: Guest Designer



It's my second post as the Guest Designer for Time Out Challenges. This time Time Out challenges us to be funny :)




For my card, I used the parachuting mouse from the Penny Black set It's Your Day. I think he's funny in a very cute manner! I coloured him with my Zig markers and die cut him out. I then die cut the sentiment with a Winnie & Walter die, I actually die cut several hellos so that I could stack them all on top of each other. The frame is die cut with dies from Stitched Nested Frames set by Penny Black, and for the background I used some pretty patterned paper. I also added a few clear sequins as embellishments.




Please check the details of the challenge at Time Out Challenges and while you're there, feast your eyes on the inspiration that the Design Team has created for you!


Olen Guest Designerina Time Out Challengesissä, jossa haasteena on olla hauska. Omaan korttiini käytin laskuvarjoilevaa hiirtä Penny Blackin setistä It's Your Day, väritin sen Zigeillä. Tekstin stanssasin Winnie & Walterin stanssilla, stanssasin niitä muutaman ja kiinnitin ne päällekkäin. Kehys on stanssattu Penny Blackin stansseilla Stitched Nested Frames -setistä, taustalla on kuviopaperia ja muutama kirkas paljetti koristeena.

Time Out Challengesin blogista löytyy ohjeet osallistumiseen ja Design Teamin tekemät ihanat kortit, kannattaa käydä kurkkaamassa!

2 kommenttia:

Anita in France kirjoitti...

Such an adorable litle mouse swooping down into that crisp white frame, Milla ... such a bright, happy striped background ... and fabulous colouring! Thanks so much for Guest Designing with us at Time Out .. you've inspired our players beautifully! Anita :)

sandie kirjoitti...

He is so adorable and looks so funny flying down against all the coloured paper! I adore the pink colouring, even this you make look amazing! You have so many cute and fun images and are so good at using them. Love you added the white frame for the contrast and to better highlight your fun image. It has been a joy having you as GD, you are a star! Hugs x