lauantai 1. kesäkuuta 2019

Penny Black Saturday Challenge: Guest Designer

I have the absolute honour of being a Guest Designer for Penny Black Saturday Challenge for the month of June, thank you so much for having me! This month the challenge is 'Anything Goes, optional Partial Stamping'. So anything Penny Black goes but if you want a bit of extra challenge, you can go for partial stamping (that is when you use only a part of a stamp in your project, not the whole stamp).

I opted for partial stamping in my card. The stamp I used is Friendship by Penny Black and I only used one of the dogs in my card (you can see the whole stamp used in this card). I stamped the dog and die cut it using the matching die. I then coloured him with my Copics. I wanted him to peek from behind something so I die cut a couple of notepad pages to place in front of him (now I know a dog that size might not actually fit behind notepad pages but just humour me and pretend that he can ;) ). For the notepad pages and the little pin holding them, I used Just a Note dies by Penny Black. The sentiment is from Grateful Sentiments set by Penny Black. I die cut the cork panel with Stitched Nested Frames die as I did the patterned paper from the paper pad Summertime. I then attached everything in place and embellished the card with a couple of chipboard hearts. Oh, and I placed a piece of adhesive foam tape behind the dog's head - that way his head is a bit raised and it looks like he's really peeking from behind the notepad pages!




And now please visit Penny Black Saturday Challenge blog for all the details and to see the wonderful inspiration created for you by the Design Team.



Minulla on kunnia olla guest designer toisessakin haasteblogissa kesäkuussa, nimittäin Penny Black Saturday Challengessä. Haasteen aihe on aina Anything Goes Penny Blackin tuotteilla, mutta vaihtoehtoisena haasteena on nyt 'partial stamping', jossa leimakuvasta käytetään vain osaa. Itse käytin Penny Blackin Friendship-leimaa, josta leimasin ja stanssasin yhden koiran (koko leimakuvan näet tästä kortista) ja väritin sen Copiceilla. Koiran eteen stanssasin Just a Note -setin stansseilla pari vihkonsivua ja "kiinnitin" ne pienellä neulalla, jonka myös stanssasin saman setin stanssilla. Tekstileima on Grateful Sentiments -setistä. Taustan korkin ja kuviopaperin stanssasin Stitched Nested Frames -setin stansseilla. Kiinnitin kaiken paikalleen ja koristelin kortin parilla sydämellä. Koiran pään kiinnitin kohotarralla, ajattelin, että sillä tavalla koiran saa näyttämään siltä kuin se oikeasti kurkkaisi sivujen takaa.

Penny Black Saturday Challenge -blogista kannattaa käydä katsomassa osallistumisohjeet ja kortit, jotka taitava Design Team on tehnyt.

2 kommenttia:

Helen kirjoitti...

Milla - I just love this! So creative, and the look on that dog's face is priceless!
Thanks so much for guest designing for us this month!
Helen x

Sue from Oregon kirjoitti...

Very sweet indeed Milla! I love that doggie...might look like he is up to something LOL! Happy to have you on the guest design team this month! ♥ Sue Kment