lauantai 15. kesäkuuta 2019

Inkspirational Challenges: Guest Designer - Garden



I'm thrilled to be guest designing for Inkspirational Challenges for the  month of June and it's time for the second challenge of the month. It's a lovely challenge with the word prompt of 'Garden'.

There's a reason why I chose this stamp, Penny Black's Unfolding, for the Garden challenge. I'm terrible at identifying flowers but these blooms look like peonies to me and... I will be getting my own flower bed full of peonies soon! Yay! I love peonies and I'm so excited to have some in my garden soon :) And yes, they will be pink ones ;) But as to my card, I stamped the image straight onto Ranger watercolour paper and coloured it with my watercolours. I then sponged some Distress Oxide ink in Bundled Sage onto the bottom of the card. I decided to heat emboss the sentiment (it says, loosely translated, 'Birthday Wishes' in Finnish) in white onto a strip of dark grey cardstock and attached it onto the card.




And now please hop over to the Inkspirational Challenges blog for the details on the current challenge and to see what the amazing Design Team has created for your inspiration.


Kesäkuussa saan olla guest designer Inkspirational Challengesissä ja nyt alkavan haasteen teemana on puutarha. Valitsin tämän leiman (Penny Blackin Unfolding) korttiini, koska nuo kukat muistuttavat pioneja ja minä olen saamassa pionipenkin puutarhaani :) Mutta korttiini siis leimasin Unfolding-leiman suoraan korttipohjaan, jonka taittelin Rangerin vesiväripaperista. Leimakuvan väritin vesiväreillä ja alareunaan mustetin Distress Oxide -mustetta. Tekstileiman embossasin kartonkisuikaleelle ja kiinnitin korttiin. 

Inkspirational Challenges -blogista löytyy tarkemmat tiedot haasteesta ja Design Teamin tekemät upeat kortit, klikkaa siis itsesi sinne :)

8 kommenttia:

sandie kirjoitti...

How wonderful you will have these in your garden soon-beautiful flowers and your card sure does make them shine. Super water colouring and I love the soft touches of green in the background. It is fabulous to have you as GD this month and what superb cards you are sharing with us x

Nonni kirjoitti...

Tämä se on niin herkkä ja kaunis! Minusta tuo vihreän musteen inkkaaaminen onnistui hienosti! Kiitos kun jatkat vierailua Inkissä! :)

Marina kirjoitti...

Yes I agree that these are peonies - I'm rubbish at flower names too but these flowers are beautiful in real-life and on your beautiful card. I love the way you've kept it fresh and clean like a garden in early summer- lovely. Thanks for being a fabulous Guest Designer at Inkspirational.

Amy Cairns kirjoitti...

Beautiful card, Milla. Just like a spring day :)

cm kirjoitti...

Definitely peonies; definitely gorgeous! Such a pretty 'garden'...and how lucky you'll be having real ones in your garden soon! An inspired, inspiring delight!
~carol

Marlena M. kirjoitti...

Gorgeous garden of flowers, and so excited for you to get the real ones! Thank you for guesting with us at INk~

Pia S kirjoitti...

Love the layout you chose to showcase these beautiful flowers. I love that you sponged some Distress Oxide ink, lovely effect. So glad to have you guest designing at Inkspirational.

Kylie kirjoitti...

really pretty! I love your soft colouring. Thanks for guesting with us at Inkspirational xx