perjantai 1. tammikuuta 2021

Florals for New Year - Kukkia uudeksi vuodeksi

Happy New Year! I spent the first day of 2021 crafting a bit and made this card. I haven't used the Sweetest Peas stamps by Altenew in a long time so I decided to make a floral card with them. I coloured them with my Copics and used the matching dies to die cut them. I die cut the frame using Penny Black's Swirly Stitches dies and placed some patterned paper behind it. I stamped my sentiment on it (it says 'Congratulating You') and embellished the card with some golden sequins. 


I'm entering my card to the following challenge:
* Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Celebrate!




Hyvää uutta vuotta! Käytin vuoden ensimmäisen päivän askartelemalla ja tein tämän kortin. En ole hetkeen käyttänyt näitä Altenew'n Sweetest Peas -leimoja, joten nytpä käytin. Väritin ne Copiceilla ja stanssasin irti. Kehyksen stanssasin Penny Blackin Swirly Stitches -stansseilla ja taustalle laitoin kuviopaperia. Tekstileima on Heidin Korttipajan. Koristeiksi laitoin muutaman kultaisen paljetin.

Ei kommentteja: