maanantai 4. tammikuuta 2021

AAA Birthday: January - Tammikuu



It's time for the first challenge of 2021 at AAA Birthday and as our theme we have A Stencil Background. As our Guest Designer this month, we have Melanie. We also have new DT members and this is their first challenge with us so please make sure you check out AAA Birthday to see them in action too!


In my DT card, I used some of my new stamps. These are from the set Birthday Wishing by Colorado Craft Company. I coloured them with my Zig markers and die cut them with the matching dies. I die cut the panel with an MFT die and used a stencil by Create a Smile to ink the splash of colour (I used Distress Oxide inks in Peacock Feathers and Broken China). I heat embossed the sentiment (it says 'On your birthday') on a strip of grey cardstock and also added the same grey cardstock behind the panel, and a bit of patterned paper to cover the cardbase. I embellished the card with some black enamel dots.


Please visit AAA Birthday to see the cards made by my talented team mates (new and old!) and by our fabulous Guest Designer. And please do join us in the challenge!




AAA Birthdayssä alkaa vuoden 2021 ensimmäinen haaste ja teemana on A Stencil Background. Guest Designerina meillä on Melanie. Tiimiimme on liittynyt myös uusia jäseniä, joten blogista löytyy myös heidän ensimmäiset DT-korttinsa.


Omaan korttiini käytin Colorado Craft Companyn Birthday Wishing -leimoja ja stansseja. Leimakuvat väritin Zigeillä ja taustalle mustetin maaliroiskeen Create a Smilen sapluunalla, koko paneelin stanssasin sitten MFT:n stanssilla. Tekstileiman embossasin. Paneelin taustalle laitoin ensin tummanharmaata kartonkia ja sitten hieman kuviopaperia. Kortin koristelin mustilla enamel dotseilla.


AAA Birthdayssä kannattaa käydä katsomassa DT:läisten ja Guest Designerin kortit ja tietysti osallistua haasteeseen.

4 kommenttia:

Cardsbymaaike kirjoitti...

That's a cute stampset and perfecft stencilling on the background.

Gibmiss kirjoitti...

Hi Mila
Fabulous card .... cute image ....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Jane kirjoitti...

Oh I love that giant splat! Perfect background for your fun images.

Dandi93 kirjoitti...

So cute and I love the splat