lauantai 16. tammikuuta 2021

PBSC: January - Tammikuu



It's reminder time at Penny Black Saturday Challenge where the theme for January is Anything Goes/Something New. 

My DT card is at the same time a birthday card for my son who has his birthday in January. I used the cutest little penguin for it, this stamp is called Waddling By. I coloured it with my Copics and fussy cut it out. I used a bit of patterned paper in the background and a frame die cut with Stitched Nested Frames dies. I stamped my sentiment (it says 'Congrats') to a strip of cardstock die cut with Pocket & Banners die and added a few elements to it die cut with dies from the sets Gift Card Pocket and Just a Note. I also added a number and some enamel dots to embellish the card. 


Please pop by Penny Black Saturday Challenge to see all the inspiration cards created by my team mates and do join us!




Tammikuun haaste Penny Black Saturday Challengessä on puolessa välissä. Tammikuun aihe on Anything Goes/Something New.


Oma korttini on samalla synttärikortti pojalleni, joka täyttää vuosia tammikuussa. Käytin tähän Penny Blackin ihanaa pingviiniä setistä Waddling By, väritin sen Copiceilla ja leikkasin irti. Taustalle laitoin kuviopaperia ja kehykset, jotka stanssasin Stitched Nested Frames -stansseilla. Tekstin leimasin bannerille, jonka stanssasin Pocket & Banners -setin stanssilla ja lisäsin siihen vielä elementtejä, jotka stanssasin stansseilla seteistä Gift Card Pocket ja Just a Note. Lisäsin vielä numeron ja muutaman enamel dotsin. 


Poikkea Penny Black Saturday Challengessä katsomassa tiimiläisten kortit ja osallistu ihmeessä haasteeseen!

1 kommentti:

Helen kirjoitti...

I just love this super fun card, Milla! Great colours really help it to pop! I have just purchased that cute penguin stamp, so I hope my cards work out as well as yours has!! Take care! :)