keskiviikko 6. tammikuuta 2021

Cosmos flowers - Kosmoskukka

I wanted to make a floral card and use stamps I've not used in a while, so I chose these Cosmos stamps by Honey Bee Stamps. I coloured them with my Copics and die cut them with the matching dies. I wanted the flowers to be the centre of the attention so I left the background very simple. I chose linen textured card base and die cut the frame with Penny Black's  Ribbon Stackers dies and adhered the frame straight onto the card base. I actually die cut the frame 3 times and stacked all the frames on top of each other so that they're a little raised from the card base. I stamped the sentiment ('Huge Congrats' in Finnish), adhered the flowers and embellished the card with some golden sequins. 


I'm entering my card to the following challenges:

* Watercooler Wednesday Challenge: WWC303 - Anything Goes with a Feminine Twist

* Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #396 - Make Your Mark

* CASology: Week 381 - Memories (flowers bring memories of summer)






Tein kukkakortin leimoilla, joita en ole hetkeen käyttänyt. Nämä ovat Honey Bee Stampsin Cosmos-leimat. Väritin leimakuvat Copiceilla ja stanssasin irti. Halusin pitää taustan simppelinä, joten stanssasin kehyksen muutamaan kertaan Penny Blackin Ribbon Stackers -stansseilla, liimasin ne päällekkäin ja kiinnitin suoraan teksturoituun korttipohjaan. Sitten vain kukat kiinni, tekstileima ja kortin koristelu paljeteilla.

6 kommenttia:

Lindsey kirjoitti...

Beautiful colouring! Your clean design really does allow the flowers to be the star of the card, but the framing still adds a lot of extra interest. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

Michelle W kirjoitti...

Stunning CAS card Milla and your colouring is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Karen Brown kirjoitti...

Beautiful card....gorgeous flowers! Have a great week and thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wedesday. Karen

Created by Kath kirjoitti...

Your flowers are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath

Jacquie Southas kirjoitti...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

Susan Renshaw kirjoitti...

Beautiful flowers!

Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
Susan
Addicted to Stamps and More
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!