torstai 28. tammikuuta 2021

Penny Black Love and Happiness: My Love

I made a Valentine's card with a new stamp from the latest Penny Black release called Love and Happiness. This adorable bunny image is from the set My Love.


I stamped it onto a panel of Copic friendly cardstock and coloured it with my Copics before stamping the sentiment from the sentiment set Dream.Love. I placed some patterned paper from the paper pad Gentle Whisper and a little bit of kraft cardstock along the edge of the card. Lastly, I embellished the card with a single heart die cut with a die from the die set ...Is Coming! 


I'm entering my card to the following challenges:

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

* Cute Card Thursday: Challenge 671 - Valentines

* Watercooler Wednesday Challenge: WWC306 - All About Occasions





All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* My Love (30-783)

* Dream.Love (30-786)

* ...Is Coming! (51-641)

* Gentle Whisper (80-008)





Ystävänpäivän kortti uudella Penny Blackin leimalla setistä My Love, joka on uusimmasta kokoelmasta Love and Happiness.


Väritin leimakuvan Copiceilla ja leimasin paneeliin tekstileima setistä Dream.Love. Kortin reunaan laitoin kuviopaperia paperikosta Gentle Whisper ja hieman kraft-kartonkia. Koristelin kortin lopuksi yhdellä sydämellä, jonka stanssasin ...Is Coming! -stanssisetin stanssilla. Kaikki käytetyt tuotteet ovat Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä. 

4 kommenttia:

Deb kirjoitti...

Such a pretty card, love that sentiment!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week for our Challenge!
Debxx

Crafting Andy kirjoitti...

This is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

Diane kirjoitti...

So cute what an adorable design.

I joined your blog.

Hugs diane

Created by Kath kirjoitti...

Darling card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge! Kath DT