lauantai 2. tammikuuta 2021

Penny Black Winter Wishes: Winter Warm Up



It's time for the very first challenge of 2021 at Penny Black Saturday Challenge! As always, the theme is Anything Goes but if you want to, you can follow the optional theme and this time it is Something New.

For my DT card, I used stamps from the Penny Black winter release called Winter Wishes and I've not used these particular stamps before so there my 'something new'. I started off by stamping the cute snowmen from the set Cozy Winter and colouring them with my Zig markers. I then stamped the sentiment from the set Winter Warm Up - I think that sentiment is just perfect! Describes how I start feeling about winter every year right after Christmas, ha ha! I created a frame for my card by die cutting light blue cardstock with a die from the Graceful Stackers set, I added some craft foam behind it before adhering it to my cardbase so the frame is a bit raised from the cardbase. Lastly, I die cut the snowflake with Polar Pair die and embellished it and the card with some gems.




All products used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Cozy Winter (30-763)

* Winter Warm Up (30-776)

* Graceful Stackers (51-658)

* Polar Pair (51-568)




Vuoden ensimmäinen haaste on alkamassa Penny Black Saturday Challengessä! Aiheena on, kuten aina, Anything Goes ja vaihtoehtoinen aihe on Something New.


Käytin korttiini leimoja ja stansseja Penny Blackin Winter Wishes -kokoelmasta enkä ole juuri näitä leimoja ennen käyttänyt, joten ne ovat minun 'jotain uutta'. Leimasin lumiukot setistä Cozy Winter ja tekstileiman setistä Winter Warm Up. Lumiukot väritin Zigeillä. Kehyksen stanssasin Graceful Stackers -setin stanssilla ja laitoin kehyksen taakse fun foamia, joten kehys on hieman koholla korttipohjasta. Stanssasin korttiin lumihiutaleen Polar Pair -stanssisetin stanssilla ja koristelin sen ja kortin timanteilla. Kaikki käytetyt tuotteet ovat siis Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.

5 kommenttia:

Gibmiss kirjoitti...
Kirjoittaja on poistanut tämän kommentin.
Gibmiss kirjoitti...

Hi Mills
Sorry had to delete my comment ....as I don’t where the comment came from ...
So start aGain ..love the stamp ....beautifully coloured ...
Hugs Sylvie xx
Happy New Year x

Helen kirjoitti...

Gorgeous card Milla - I love that fab sentiment!
Helen x

My Paper Epiphany kirjoitti...

Ha ha! We don't have that problem in Australia! I haven't seen that stamp before! Such a sweet and fun card!

Helen kirjoitti...

What a brilliant card, Milla! I love those sweet snowmen and this sentiment, is so much fun! Sure to bring a smile with it! Not something I have to worry about here in Brisbane Australia! (I often think it would be fun to experience ..for a while!) Take care and I hope 2021 is a good one for you and your family! :)