torstai 11. helmikuuta 2021

Bouquet - Kimppu

Here's a birthday card I made with the Waffle Flower stamp Bouquet Builder 3. I really love this stamp, the bouquet looks like a perfect summer bouquet! I coloured the image with my Copics and die cut the panel with an MFT die. As the stamped image is a large one, I didn't want to add much to it. I just added a sentiment strip with heat embossed sentiment ('Huge congrats'), matted the panel onto some gold cardstock before matting it to green cardbase and added some gold sequins to embellish the card.


I'm entering my card to the following challenges:

* Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #398 - Birthdays

* Watercooler Wednesday Challenge: WWC308 - All About Occasions





Tein tämän synttärikortin Waffle Flowerin leimalla Bouquet Builder 3, leimakuvan väritin Copiceilla. Stanssasin paneelin MFT:n stanssilla ja kerrostin sen kultaiselle kartongille ja sitten vihreään korttipohjaan. Tekstileiman embossasin kartonkisuikaleelle ja koristelin kortin paljeteilla.

3 kommenttia:

Karen Brown kirjoitti...

What a gorgeous card! Your florals are just lovely. Have a great week and thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen

Created by Kath kirjoitti...

Lovely, bold card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

foleysfriend kirjoitti...

What a beautiful bouquet! It certainly would be a welcomed gift to help someone celebrate their birthday. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

sue n.