maanantai 1. helmikuuta 2021

AAA Birthday: February - Helmikuu


The February challenge is live at AAA Birthday and this month we're asking you to use 'A Large Sentiment' on your birthday cards. We have  a Guest Designer as well, the lovely Helen is joining us.


For my DT card, I decided to use this lovely stamp by Stamping Bella called Edna Loves Ice Cream. I've had it for a while now but this is my first time using it. I coloured the image with my Copics and fussy cut it out. For my large sentiment, I used a die by Stamping Bella. The patterned papers are by Lili of the Valley and the frame is die cut with a MFT die. As embellishments, I used some glittery silver enamel dots.


I hope you can join us this month at AAA Birthday! Please visit the blog to see the gorgeous cards created by my team mates and our Guest Designer.






Uusi haaste on alkanut AAA Birthdayssa ja aiheena on 'A Large Sentiment'. Helmikuun Guest Designer on Helen.


Omaan korttiini käytin Stamping Bellan leimaa Edna Loves Ice Cream, jonka väritin Copiceilla ja leikkasin irti. Isona tekstinä minulla on Stamping Bellan stanssilla stanssattu teksti. Kuviopaperit ovat Lili of the Valleyn ja kehys on stanssattu MFT:n stanssilla. Koristeina muutama kimaltavan hopeinen enamel dotsi.


AAA Birthday -blogissa kannattaa käydä katsomassa tiimiläisten ja Guest Designerin kortit ja tietysti osallistua haasteeseen! 

3 kommenttia:

Cardsbymaaike kirjoitti...

Aww so cute, I wouldnt mind a milksake like that ;-)

Diane kirjoitti...

Absolutely adorable, what a cute design.

Hugs diane

Jane kirjoitti...

Totally smitten! Love the fairy image and your gorgeous candyfloss colours.