torstai 4. helmikuuta 2021

Penny Black Love and Happiness: Fresh Cut





February challenge is now live at The Flower Challenge and this month the theme is an easy one for us crafters, I think, Use Your Latest Stamps or Dies! As our Guest Designer, we have the very talented Sathya joining us.

For my DT card, I used a new stamp by Penny Black called Fresh Cut that I coloured with my watercolours before adding the frame die cut with Hexagon Frames to it. I added some craft foam behind the panel before adhering it to my card base. I die cut the sentiment with For You die and adhered it to the panel. Lastly, I embellished the card with some sticky back pearls.




All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Fresh Cut (40-729)

* Hexagon Frames (51-640)

* For You (51-105)


Please pop by The Flower Challenge blog to see the amazing cards created by my team mates and our Guest Designer, and don't forget to join us!




Helmikuun haaste on alkanut The Flower Challengessä ja aihe on tällä kertaa hyvinkin helppo: Use Your Latest Stamps or Dies! Guest Designerina meillä on Sathya.


Omaan korttiini käytin uutta Penny Black -leimaa Fresh Cut, väritin leimakuvan vesiväreillä ja lisäsin siihen kehyksen, jonka stanssasin Hexagon Frames -stanssilla. Paneelin taakse kiinnitin fun foamia ennen kuin kiinnitin sen korttipohjaan. Tekstin stanssasin For You -stanssilla ja kortin koristelin puolihelmillä. Kaikki leimat ja stanssit ovat Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.


The Flower Challenge -blogissa kannattaa käydä kurkkaamassa tiimiläisten ja Guest Designerin kortit ja tietysti osallistua itse haasteeseen!

4 kommenttia:

Bobby kirjoitti...

This is so soft and pretty, Milla.

Enna kirjoitti...

I love your light touch, Milla! So soft and lovely!!

Loll kirjoitti...

These fresh cut roses are gorgeous Milla! Beautifully watercoloured and so pretty in the hexagon shape. xx

Maria Rodriguez. kirjoitti...

Hello Milla: This is what I'll miss, seeing your beautiful creations on our challenge page.
I love long stem roses and these are so lovely, awesome coloring and fabulous design.
Thank you for sharing, you will be missed.
Stay healthy and safe.
XO