maanantai 15. helmikuuta 2021

The Flower Challenge: February - Helmikuu

 


I'm here with my reminder card for the current challenge at The Flower Challenge where the theme for February is 'Use your latest stamps or dies'. As our Guest Designer, we have the talented Sathya joining us. There's also some DT news: the very talented Jyoti Adhikari has joined the TFC Design Team and I am stepping down after this challenge. I have loved being a part of the DT for the past 2,5 years but at the moment life is just too busy for me so I feel I need to step down. Thank you so much Viv, Aileen and the DT for these years of creativity!


But onto my card. My latest stamps are Penny Black stamps and this particular stamp is from the set Blooms. I coloured it with my Copics and then fussy cut it. I die cut the frame with Hexagon Frames die and heat embossed the sentiment from the Love Quotes sentiment set. I adhered the panel onto light grey cardstock, adhered the stamped image with some foam adhesives and embellished the card with sequins.


Please visit The Flower Challenge blog to see the gorgeous cards created by the DT and our Guest Designer and don't forget to join the challenge! :)






All stamps and dies are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Blooms (30-679)

* Love Quotes (30-792)

* Hexagon Frames (51-640)





Helmikuun haaste The Flower Challengessä on puolessa välissä. Aiheena helmikuussa on 'Use your latest stamps or dies' ja Guest Designerina meillä on Sathya. DT-uutisiakin The Flower Challengessä on: helmikuusta porukkaan liittyi Jyoti Adhikari ja tämän kuun jälkeen minä jään pois. Olen ollut mukana 2,5 mahtavaa vuotta, mutta nyt elämä on sen verran kiireistä, että koen parhaimmaksi jäädä pois. 


Viimeiseen DT-korttiini käytin uusimpia leimojani, jotka ovat Penny Blackin. Tämä kukkaleima on setistä Blooms, väritin sen Copiceilla ja leikkasin irti. Kehyksen stanssasin Hexagon Frames -stanssilla ja tekstileiman setistä Love Quotes embossasin kullalla. Kiinnitin paneelin vaaleanharmaaseen kartonkiin, leimakuvan kohotarroilla siihen ja koristelin lopuksi korttini paljeteilla.


The Flower Challenge -blogissa kannattaa käydä kurkkaamassa DT-porukan ja Guest Designerin kortit ja tietysti osallistua haasteeseen! :)

4 kommenttia:

Viv kirjoitti...

I am so sad that this is your last card for us over at 'The Flower Challenge' Milla! I have loved you being on our little team and you will be sorely missed also. I love your gorgeous card of course, a perfect little bouquet of flowers in that beautiful vase too. Stay safe and well mf, hugs Viv xx

Bobby kirjoitti...

I was trying to pick out whose card was whose from Viv's collage on IG and I picked this one as yours. I has your signature CAS design with beautifully colored flowers. I'm sorry to see you leave the team but hope to see you around now and then. Stay safe and well.

TaeEun kirjoitti...

I love the soft blended flowers in vivid colors, Milla! And the glass vase looks awesome! I'll miss your beautiful CAS cards! Wishing you all the best for your future and hoping to see your cards in blog land!

Loll kirjoitti...

Gorgeous card Milla! I love the bright and beautiful colours of your flowers. So pretty against the soft background with gold details. xx