maanantai 8. helmikuuta 2021

Penny Black Love and Happiness: My Sweet

 Here's a card I made with new stamps from the new Penny Black release called Love and Happiness. The strawberry stamp is from the new stamp set called My Sweet, I masked it and stamped it three times before colouring them with my Copics. For the sentiment I used stamps ('you're' and 'so') from the sentiment set Huggable and then die cut the word 'sweet' with the word die from Yummy Cut Out. I matted the panel onto pink cardstock and then onto red panel die cut with Stitches of Love die. I also added patterned paper from the paper pad Summertime.


I'm entering my card to the following challenge:

* Cute Card Thursday: Challenge #672 - Anything Goes






All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:
* Summertime (80-016)





Tein tämän kortin uudella leimalla Penny Blackin uudesta kokoelmasta Love and Happiness. Tämä mansikka on uudesta leimasetistä My Sweet, maskasin ja leimasin sen kolmeen kertaan ja väritin Copiceilla. Tekstin kokosin leimoista ('you're' ja 'so') setistä Huggable ja stanssatusta sweet-sanasta (Yummy Cut Out). Kiinnitin paneelin vaaleanpunaiselle kartongille ja sitten punaiselle kartongille, jonka stanssasin Stitches of Love -stanssilla. Taustan kuviopaperi on paperikosta Summertime. Kaikki käytetyt tuotteet ovat siis Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.

Ei kommentteja: