keskiviikko 24. helmikuuta 2021

Penny Black Love and Happiness: HedgeHUGS

I made this 'almost a one layer card' with the cute bear from the Penny Black stamp set HedgeHUGS. This stamp can be used for Valentine's Day cards but I think it's perfect for birthday cards as well which is what I made.


I used watercolour cardstock as my cardbase and stamped the bear straight onto it before colouring the image with my Zig markers. I also added a bit of white gel pen to it. I then masked the rectangle and sponged some Distress Oxide ink in Bundled Sage onto it. The sentiment comes from the sentiment set Snippets, I heat embossed it in white onto a strip of grey cardstock. 


I'm entering my card to the following challenges:
* AAA Cards: Game #184 - Sketch + optional twist of watercolour

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Favourite Technique (watercolouring)





All stamps used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:
* Snippets (30-283)



Tein tämän kortin leimalla Penny Blackin setistä HedgeHUGS. Tämä leima käy ystävänpäiväkortteihin mutta mielestäni myös synttärikortteihin, joten sellaisen tein. Leimasin nallen suoraan vesivärikartongista taitellulle korttipohjalle ja väritin Zigeillä. Lisäilin myös hieman valkoista geelikynää. Sitten maskasin suorakulmion ja mustetin sitä Distress Oxide -musteen sävyllä Bundled Sage. Tekstileima on setistä Snippets, embossasin sen kartonkisoirolle. Kaikki käytetyt leimat ovat siis Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.

1 kommentti:

Jane kirjoitti...

Such an adorable image and I love the clean crisp look of your card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!