keskiviikko 17. helmikuuta 2021

On a swing - Keinussa

I got this stamp by Stamping Bella some time ago but this is the first time I had a chance to ink it up. The stamp is called Bundle Girl on a Swing and I think it's so cute. I coloured the image with my Copics and stamped the sentiment (roughly translated: Happiness and light to you). Then I die cut the panel and die cut the pink mat behind it. I added some patterned paper behind it, adhered the panel onto it with foam adhesives and embellished the card with some enamel dots. 





Tämä suloinen leima on Stamping Bellan Bundle Girl on a Swing. Väritin leimakuvan Copiceilla ja leimasin siihen tekstileiman. Sitten stanssasin paneelin ja sen taakse vaaleanpunaisen paneelin. Taustalle hieman kuviopaperi, paneeli siihen kiinni kohotarroilla ja koristeiksi muutama enamel dotsi. 

Ei kommentteja: