maanantai 6. huhtikuuta 2020

AAA Birthday: April - Huhtikuu



Welcome to Game #12 of AAA Birthday Challenge! This month the theme is 'Dots and/or Stripes' and it will run until May 3rd. As our Guest Designer, we have the incredibly talented Barbara.

I went with dots in my card. I coloured these images from the Sunflower Sweetheart set by MFT with my Copics and added white dots to the girl's dress with my white Gelly Roll pen. I die cut the ground from dotty paper with the Rolling Hills die by Penny Black and added blue patterned paper as the sky. After adhering everything in place, I stamped my sentiment, it says 'Congrats - today is your day'. 



Please visit AAA Birthday for all the details on how to enter our challenge and to see the gorgeous cards made by my teamies and our Guest Designer.


Tervetuloa uuteen AAA Birthday -haasteeseen! Tässä kuussa teema on 'Dots and/or Stripes' eli pilkkuja ja/tai raitoja pitäisi synttärikortista löytyä. Guest Designerina meillä on tällä kertaa Barbara.

Omassa kortissani menin pilkku-teemalla. Väritin nämä leimakuvat MFT:n Sunflower Sweetheart -setistä Copiceilla ja lisäsin mekkoon pilkkuja valkoisella Gelly Roll -kynällä. Nurmikon stanssasin pilkkupaperista Penny Blackin Rolling Hills -stanssilla ja taivaaksi laitoin sinistä kuviopaperia. Tekstileima on Heidin Korttipajan.

AAA Birthdaystä löytyy osallistumisohjeet ja Design Teamin ja Guest Designerin tekemät kortit, kannattaa käydä kurkkaamassa.

1 kommentti:

Jane kirjoitti...

Super sweet and mega cute! Love your dotty card Milla.