lauantai 4. huhtikuuta 2020

Penny Black Saturday Challenge: April - Huhtikuu

It's April and time for a new challenge at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. As always, the theme is 'Anything Goes' but if you want a bit of creative nudge, the optional theme is 'Ribbon/Twine'.  Please do join us, there is a prize up for grabs for the winner.

For my card, I die cut a panel with Simple Stackers die by Penny Black onto which I stamped the pretty vase with flowers from the set From the Garden. I coloured the image with my Copics and stamped the dots on the vase. I stamped my sentiment ('Congrats' in Finnish) onto a strip of pink cardstock, tied a twine into a bow on it and adhered it in place. I then stamped the brick wall with the background stamp Brick Wall by Penny Black straight onto my cardbase and adhered the panel onto it with foam adhesives. Lastly, I embellished my card with some sequins.




Please hop over to Penny Black Saturday Challenge blog for details on how to enter and to see the gorgeous cards made by my team mates.

I'm also entering my card to the following challenge:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Happy Birthday!



Huhtikuu tarkoittaa uutta haastetta Penny Black Saturday Challengessä. Aihe on aina 'Anything Goes' eli kaikki käy, valinnaisena aiheena tällä kertaa on 'Ribbon/Twine' eli narua, nyöriä tai nauhaa saa kortissa käyttää. Ja palkintokin voittajalle on tiedossa, joten kannattaa osallistua!

Omaan korttiini stanssasin paneelin Simple Stackers -stanssilla ja leimasin siihen vaasin kukkineen From the Garden -setistä. Väritin leimakuvan Copiceilla ja leimasin pilkut vaasiin. Tekstileiman leimasin kartonkistripille, johon laitoin myös rusetin nyöristä. Korttipohjaan leimasin Brick Wall -leimalla vähän kuviota ja kiinnitin paneelin paikoilleen kohotarroilla. Lopuksi koristelin kortin paljeteilla.

Penny Black Saturday Challengessä kannattaa käydä katsomassa ohjeet osallistumiseen ja DT-porukan tekemät kortit.

3 kommenttia:

Crafting Queen kirjoitti...

Beautiful card.

Bonnie kirjoitti...

This is a sweet bouquet of flowers, Milla! Beautifully colored!

Helen kirjoitti...

Beautiful card Milla - love your layout!
Helen x