sunnuntai 5. huhtikuuta 2020

Hello - Hei

I really like this floral stamp by My Favorite Things. It's called Floral Focus and for this card, I only used a part of it. I coloured it with my Copics and die cut it with the matching die. I die cut the tag behind the flower with a WPlus9 die and the 'hello' with a die by Simply Graphic. I placed some pretty patterned paper on my cardbase and adhered the tag with the flower on it with foam adhesives. Lastly, I embellished the card with some sticky back pearls.

I'm entering my card to the following challenges:
* MFT Sketch Challenge #483
* Inkspirational: Challenge #210 - Spring
* Watercooler Wednesday Challenge: WWC265 - Anything Goes with a Feminine Twist
* Penny Black and More: April - Anything Goes




Tähän korttiin käytin MFT:n Floral Focus -leimaa, tai oikeammin osaa siitä. Väritin sen Copiceilla ja stanssasin irti. Taustan tagin stanssasin WPlus9:n stanssilla ja tekstin Simply Graphicin stanssilla. Taustalle hieman kuviopaperia ja tagi kukkineen kiinni kohotarroilla, koristelu puolihelmillä.

6 kommenttia:

Karen Brown kirjoitti...

Such a lovely card! I love the beautiful floral die cut framed by the tag. Really nice card. We are so pleased that you joined us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen - DT

Created by Kath kirjoitti...

Simply lovely! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath -DT

brenda kirjoitti...

A delightful card for our April theme at Penny Black and More challenge, thank you so much for joining in.

B x

Marina kirjoitti...

Fresh and pretty look - the stripes are a great background.Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

Mervi kirjoitti...

Kaunis kortti. Kiitos kun olet mukana Penny Black and More haasteessa;-))m

Tracy kirjoitti...

Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x