torstai 23. huhtikuuta 2020

10

It's soon my son's 10th birthday and as usual, I've made him two birthday cards. This is the first one and will be given to him by his grandparents. The stamped image is called Tree House and it's by Lili of the Valley. I coloured it with my watercolours before die cutting the panel with Simple Stackers die by Penny Black. I used a bit of patterned paper for the background and added the die cut numbers.



Meillä on pian 10-vuotissynttärit ja tein sankarille pari synttärikorttia, kuten aina.  Tämä on niistä ensimmäinen ja tämän hän saa isovanhemmiltaan. Leimakuva tässä on Lili of the Valleyn Tree House, jonka väritin vesiväreillä ennen kuin stanssasin paneelin Penny Blackin Simple Stackers -stanssilla. Taustalle hieman kuviopaperia ja stanssatut numerot paneeliin.

Ei kommentteja: