torstai 16. huhtikuuta 2020

On your birthday - Syntymäpäivänäsi

I made a birthday card today with a stamp by Stamping Bella called Mason Jar of Flowers. I coloured the image with my Copics and die cut it out. For the background, I die cut the white panel with a Penny Black die called Diamond Cut and adhered it in place. I heat embossed my sentiment (it says 'On your birthday') on a strip of cardstock and adhered that in place. Lastly, I adhered the stamped image in place with foam adhesives. I embellished the card with some enamel dots.




Nopsa synttärikortti Stamping Bellan leimalla Mason Jar of Flowers, jonka väritin Copiceilla ja stanssasin irti. Taustalle stanssasin Penny Blackin Diamond Cut -stanssilla valkoisen paneelin. Tekstileiman embossasin valkoisella. Kiinnitin kaiken paikoilleen, leimakuvan kohotarroilla, ja koristelin lopulta enamel dotseilla.

Ei kommentteja: