perjantai 24. huhtikuuta 2020

Stellar 10 - Tähdellinen 10

Here's the second birthday card I made for my son (see the first one here), this is from us to him. The stamp I used is by Tiddly Inks and from the set 'My Boys'. I coloured it with my Copics and fussy cut it out. For the background, I used a bit of patterned paper and a star die cut with a Lawn Fawn die. I also added the die cut numbers.

I'm entering my card to the following challenges:
* Watercooler Wednesday Challenge: WWC268 - All About Occasions
* Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #386 - Anything Goes




Tässä toinen synttärikortti, jonka pojallemme (ensimmäinen siis täällä). Käytin tähän Tiddly Inksin leimaa setistä My Boys, väritin sen Copiceilla ja leikkasin irti. Taustalle laitoin kuviopaperia, Lawn Fawnin stanssilla stanssatun tähden ja numerot. 

4 kommenttia:

Crafting Queen kirjoitti...

Beautiful colouring of your image.

Michelle W kirjoitti...

Cute card Milla and beautiful colouring! Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Inkyfingers kirjoitti...

What a fabulous card for a 10-year-old boy! I love the colouring on your image and the star background is perfect.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hope you are keeping well.
Hugs
Carol x

Nandini kirjoitti...

Such a cool card! I love the gorgeous coloring. And the pattern paper background looks amazing!