maanantai 13. huhtikuuta 2020

Spring birthday card - Keväinen synttärikortti

I made a little birthday card with this lovely stamp by Penny Black called Unfolding. I stamped it onto watercolour paper, coloured with my watercolours and sponged some Distress Oxide inks to the panel. I then stamped my sentiment ('Congrats' in Finnish) before matting the panel onto some green cardstock and finally onto kraft coloured cardbase.

I'm entering my card to the following challenges:
* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Spring Mood Board
* Penny Black and More: April - Anything Goes
* TIME OUT Challenges: Challenge #159 - Inspired by Words
* Seize the Birthday: Challenge #187 - Spring Fling




Keväinen synttärikortti syntyi Penny Blackin Unfolding-leimalla, jonka väritin vesiväreillä. Mustetin paneelin reunoja Distress Oxide -musteilla, kerrostin vihreälle kartongille ja lopulta korttipohjaan. Tekstileiman leimasin paneeliin.

7 kommenttia:

sandie kirjoitti...

This is gorgeous Milla-beautiful colours blended around the edges and seems to give the flower a glow. Thanks for joining Time Out x

Nancy kirjoitti...

Absolutely stunning! I could just sit and stare at this and my blood pressure drops! Thanks for joining in with us at Seize the Birthday! Check back on the 16th for a special challenge!

Linby kirjoitti...

So pretty and elegant. Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More challenge.
Lynn x
DT

brenda kirjoitti...

A totally delightful floral creation, thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge this month.

B x

brenda kirjoitti...

I meant Penny Black and More of course!!

B x

Glenda J kirjoitti...

This is ideal for our spring challenge! Such beautiful colours - your colouring and shading is perfect. Wonderful card - thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

Quillish kirjoitti...

Ohhh, Such a gorgeous card! I love your cards Milla, the softness and the elegance shines through each one of them. Thank you for taking time out to join our inspired by words challenge. Hugs ~ Ishani