lauantai 18. huhtikuuta 2020

PBSC April - Huhtikuu

We are mid-way through our April challenge at Penny Black Saturday Challenge and our theme for April is, as always, 'Anything Goes' and the optional theme is 'Use Ribbon/Twine'.

For my card, I used the gorgeous floral stamp Blushing peeking out of the envelope from the set Exquisite Envelope, both by Penny Black. I coloured them with my watercolours and die cut them with their matching dies. For the background, I used some patterned paper matted onto cardstock and a circle frame die cut with Stitched Square and Circles dies by Penny Black. I used a bit of twine around the envelope and stamped my sentiment (it says 'A hug for you').



Now please pop over to Penny Black Saturday Challenge to see the fab cards made for your inspiration by my team mates and do join us, there's still plenty of time.


Penny Black Saturday Challengessä on huhtikuun haaste puolessa välissä, aiheena on 'Anything Goes' ja valinnaisena aiheena 'Use Ribbon/Twine'. Omaan korttiini käytin Blushing-kukkaleimaa ja kirjekuorta setistä Exquisite Envelope, molemmat väritin vesiväreillä ja stanssasin irti. Taustalle käytin kuviopaperia kartongille kerrostettuna ja ympyräkehystä, jonka stanssasin Stitched Square and Circles -setin stanssilla. Lopuksi hieman nyöriä kirjekuoren ympärille ja tekstileiman leimaus.

Penny Black Saturday Challengessä kannattaa käydä kurkkaamassa Design Teamin tekemät kortit ja samalla osallistua itse haasteeseen, vielä ehtii hyvin.

4 kommenttia:

Helen kirjoitti...

Beautiful card Milla - love the way you have the flowers peeking out of the envelope!
Helen x

Gibmiss kirjoitti...

Gorgeous card Mila...very pretty stamp
Hugs Sylvie x

My Paper Epiphany kirjoitti...

LOVE this feminine card! Beautiful colouring and the doillie and twine look great!

Helen kirjoitti...

Gorgeous Milla! I love that beautiful rose tucked into the envelope! The stitched circle die cut and twine finish it perfectly! Stay safe! :)