sunnuntai 8. marraskuuta 2020

Happy Father's Day - Hyvää isänpäivää

It's Father's Day in Finland today and this is what I made for my Dad. I die cut the panel with Antique Frame die by Penny Black and stamped Vintage Postcard stamp by Penny Black onto it. I then coloured straight onto the stamp Breezy by Penny Black with my Zig markers and stamped it onto the panel and then went through the stamped image with a moist watercolour brush. Then I placed the die back onto the panel and sponged some Distress Oxide ink onto the panel before removing the die and stamping my sentiment ('Happy Father's Day' in Finnish). I adhered some craft foam behind the panel before adhering it to my green cardbase. 


I'm entering my card to the following challenges:

* Allsorts Challenge: #597 - Anything Goes




Tein isälleni isänpäiväksi tällaisen kortin. Stanssasin paneelin Penny Blackin Antique Frame -stanssilla ja leimasin siihen Penny Blackin Vintage Postcard -leimalla. Sitten väritin Zigeillä suoraan Penny Blackin Breezy-leimaan ja leimasin, minkä jälkeen kävin leimatun kuvan läpi kostealla vesiväripensselillä. Laitoin sitten stanssin vielä takaisin paneeliin ja mustetin sitä Distress Oxide -musteella, minkä jälkeen leimasin tekstileiman. Paneelin taakse kiinnitin fun foamia ja sitten vihreään korttipohjaan kiinni.

2 kommenttia:

Linby kirjoitti...

Beautifully CAS. Thanks for joining in with my challenge at Allsorts this week.
Lynn x

Mummylade kirjoitti...

Just swinging by to thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.