keskiviikko 4. marraskuuta 2020

The Flower Challenge: November - Marraskuu



The November challenge is starting at The Flower Challenge and this month we have a nice and easy one for you, the theme is 'Use a Sentiment'. As our Guest Designer, we have the fabulously talented  Enna. 



 

I made my DT card using this gorgeous stamp called Peony Dreams by Waffle Flower Crafts. I coloured the image with my Copics. For the background I used some patterned papers and as my sentiment, I used a die cut by Winnie and Walter. I die cut it a few times and glued the die cuts on top of each other to make it a bit more prominent. Lastly, I embellished the card with some enamel dots.

Please pop by The Flower Challenge blog to see the gorgeous card created by my talented team mates and don't forget to join us!


 



Marraskuun haaste The Flower Challengessä on alkanut ja aiheena on 'Use a Sentiment'. Guest Designerina meillä on Enna.

Omaan korttiini käytin Waffle Flower Craftsin Peony Dreams -leimaa, jonka väritin Copiceilla. Taustalle laitoin paria kuviopaperia ja tekstin korttiini tein Winnie & Walterin stanssilla. Stanssasin sen muutamaan kertaan ja liimasin tekstit päällekkäin, jotta sain siitä vähän näkyvämmän. Lopuksi oristelin kortin muutamalla enamel dotsilla.

The Flower Challenge -blogissa kannattaa käydä kurkkaamassa DT-porukan ja Guest Designerin kortit ja tietysti osallistua haasteeseen.

2 kommenttia:

Loll kirjoitti...

WOW ... what a gorgeous flower, Milla! Your colouring adds so much dimension. Gorgeous over top of the two patterned papers. LOVE the large die-cut sentiment. xx

Bobby kirjoitti...

I love the mix of patterned paper, Milla, and how you tied your beautiful coloring into it. It's such a beautiful card.