perjantai 13. marraskuuta 2020

Birthday card - Synttärikortti

This is a birthday card that I made for my nephew for his 15th birthday. Cards for teenage boys are difficult to make, I think, so I played it safely and made the card CAS and graphic. I used a stamp by Uniko called Background Blocks Equalizer. I heat embossed it in white straight onto black card base and coloured the image with Polychromos pencils. I heat embossed a Papertrey Ink sentiment on a strip of black cardstock and adhered it in place. 


I'm entering my card to the following challenge:

* Watercooler Wednesday Challenge: WWC297 - All about Occasions






Tällaisen synttärikortin tein 15-v. veljenpojalleni. Teinipojille on hankala tehdä kortteja, joten pelasin varman päälle ja tein kortista simppelin ja graafisen. Leimana käytin Unikon Background Blocks Equalizeria, jonka embossasin suoraan korttipohjaan ja väritin Polychromoksilla. Papertrey Inkin tekstileiman embossasin mustalle kartonginpalaselle ja kiinnitin paikalleen. 

2 kommenttia:

Michelle W kirjoitti...

They are the most difficult to make! Your card is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Created by Kath kirjoitti...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath-DT