lauantai 14. marraskuuta 2020

Penny Black Season of Hope: Fairy Festive

I'm sharing a card made with gorgeous new stamps and dies from the new Penny Black collection Season of Hope. This card features the cutest fairy, Fairy Festive.


I stamped Fairy Festive on a panel die cut with the new Graceful Stackers die and coloured her with my Copics. I stamped my sentiment from the new set Here's to Xmas onto the panel as well as some snowflakes from the set Cozy Nights. I die cut some juniper branches with the new die Juniper and added them behind the panel (the panel is raised from the card with some craft foam). For the background, I used patterned paper from paper pad Wintertime matted onto some purple cardstock and adhered onto the cardbase. I also added some baker's twine behind the panel.


I'm entering my card to the following challenges:

* Cute Card Thursday: 660 - Wintry

* Paperbabe Stamps: Challenge #132 - Frosty Feels or Cool Tones





All stamps and dies are by Penny Black and available in their online store:




Tämä suloinen talvikeiju on osa Penny Blackin uutta joulukokoelmaa Season of Hope ja nimeltään Fairy Festive.


Leimasin Fairy Festiven paneeliin, jonka stanssasin Graceful Stackers -setin stanssilla, ja väritin sen Copiceilla. Tekstileimat ovat setistä Here's to Xmas ja lumihiutaleet setistä Cozy Nights. Stanssasin pari oksaa Juniper-stanssilla ja kiinnitin ne paneelin taakse, jonne olin laittanut fun foamia kohottamaan paneelia korttipohjasta. Taustalle laitoin liilaan kartonkiin kiinnitettyä kuviopaperia paperikosta Wintertime ja lisäksi hieman nyöriä. Kaikki käytetyt tuotteet ovat siis Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.

Ei kommentteja: