torstai 12. marraskuuta 2020

Penny Black Season of Hope: Snowfield Friends

I'm continuing making cards with the sweet new stamp set Snowfield Friends from the new Penny Black collection Season of Hope. I love all the images in this set and I think this tree is absolutely beautiful so I wanted to make a card with it.


I stamped the tree on kraft coloured cardstock and coloured it with my Copics. I then die cut the panel with a die from the set Graceful Stackers, left the die in place and sponged white ink on the edges as I wanted to create a frosty, snowy scene. After inking I stamped the sentiment from the new Here's to Xmas sentiment set and splattered some white watercolour on the panel to create falling snow. I die cut the frame with Graceful Stackers dies and adhered both the panel and the frame on a piece of craft foam to raise it from the cream coloured cardbase.


I'm entering my card to the following challenges:

* Cute Card Thursday: Challenge #660 - Wintry

* Just Add Ink: #531 - Inspiration 





All products used are from the new Penny Black collection Season of Hope that is available in the online store:

* Snowfield Friends (30-745)

* Here's to Xmas (30-741)

* Graceful Stackers (51-658)




Vielä yksi kortti ihanalla Snowfield Friends -setillä Penny Blackin uudesta kokoelmasta Season of Hope. Tämä setti on vain niin ihana ja tuo puu on mielestäni niin kaunis, että pakkohan sillä yksistään oli kortti tehdä.


Leimasin puun kraftin väriselle kartongille ja väritin Copiceilla. Stanssasin paneelin irti Graceful Stackers -stanssisetin stanssilla, jonka jätin paikoilleen ja mustetin reunat valkoisella musteella. Tämän jälkeen leimasin tekstin setistä Here's to Xmas ja roiskin valkoista mustetta paneeliin lumisateeksi. Kehyksen stanssasin niin ikään Graceful Stackers -stansseilla ja kiinnitin sen ja paneelin fun foamille, jotta saisin ne koholle korttipohjasta.  Kaikki käytetyt tuotteet ovat siis Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.

3 kommenttia:

Crafting Andy kirjoitti...

This is gorgeous. That tree is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. HUgz Andrea.x

Nikki Spencer kirjoitti...

Love this! Your gorgeous simple tree image fits our festive inspiration perfectly. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink

KimB kirjoitti...

This has such a lovely wintery woodland feel! And I just love the bright colour pops from the baubles. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim