sunnuntai 15. marraskuuta 2020

The Flower Challenge: November - Marraskuu



I'm sharing a reminder card for The Flower Challenge. Our theme for November is a nice and easy one, 'Use a Sentiment'. We have a fabulous Guest Designer too as Enna is joining us this month.


For my card, I used a gorgeous flower from Bouquet Builder 1 stamp set by Waffle Flower. I coloured it with my Copics and die cut it with its matching die. To die cut the panel, I used a die from Graceful Stackers die set by Penny Black. I sponged some Distress Oxide inks to it leaving the die in place so that the die left the white frame around the panel. I added a bit of craft foam behind the panel before adhering it to my cardbase. The sentiment is half die cut and half heat embossed and says 'Congrats on your special day'. To embellish the card, I added some enamel dots.


Please pop by The Flower Challenge blog to see the cards made by my team mates and our Guest Designer and don't forget to join us!





The Flower Challenge on puolessa välissä, teemana marraskuussa on 'Use a Sentiment'. Guest Designerina on tällä kertaa Enna.  


Käytin korttiini ihanaa kukkaa Waffle Flowerin setistä Bouquet Builder 1, väritin sen Copiceilla ja stanssasin. Taustan paneelin stanssasin Penny Blackin Graceful Stackers -stanssisetin stanssilla. Jätin stanssin paikalleen ja mustetin paneelin Distress Oxide -musteilla. Tekstileimat ja -stanssi ovat Heidin Korttipajan. Koristeiksi laitoin muutaman enamel dotsin.


The Flower Challenge -blogissa kannattaa käydä kurkkaamassa tiimiläisten ja Guest Designerin kortit ja tietysti myös osallistua itse haasteeseen!

4 kommenttia:

Viv kirjoitti...

Such a prefect CAS card Milla, well done mf, stay safe and well ;) hugs Viv xx

TaeEun kirjoitti...

So beautiful and clean, Milla! It's a great idea to leave the die while you're ink blending! I have to remember that!

Loll kirjoitti...

WOW! Your flower is amazingly beautiful, Milla. The colours are so vibrant --- just love the design with the pretty reversed scallop border. The mix of two sentiments is just perfect. xx

Bobby kirjoitti...

That color combination is gorgeous, Milla, and thanks for the tip of leaving the die in place. I will definitely try it.