maanantai 2. marraskuuta 2020

AAA Birthday: November - Marraskuu



November challenge at AAA Birthday is on! This month we're asking you to create a birthday card for a child. Our Guest Designer this month is the talented Karthikha. We also have a DT call so if you'd like to be considered, please head over to AAA Birthday for all the details.


I created my card for a little boy turning seven. I used a stamp by Lili of the Valley called Riding My Bike and coloured the image with my Copics. I die cut the panel with a die by My Favorite Things and added some patterned paper behind it. I embellished the card with the number 7 and some little tags adhered with a brad.


Please hop over to AAA Birthday to see the cards created for your inspiration by my talented team mates and our Guest Designer. And don't forget join us in the fun!




Marraskuun haaste on alkanut AAA Birthdayssä ja aiheena on 'For a Child' eli lapselle pitäisi tehdä synttärikortti. Guest Designerina meillä on tällä kertaa Karthikha. Meillä on myös menossa DT-haku, joten jos pesti kiinnostaa, niin kurkkaa AAA Birthdaystä hakuohjeet.

Oman korttini tein 7 vuotta täyttävälle pojalle Lili of the Valleyn leimalla Riding My Bike, jonka väritin Copiceilla. Paneelin stanssasin My Favorite Thingsin stanssilla ja taustalle laitoin kuviopaperia. Kortin koristelin numerolla 7 ja parilla pienellä stanssatulla tägillä, jotka kiinnitin haaraniitillä.

AAA Birthdayssä kannattaa käydä katsomassa tiimiläisten ja Guest Designerin kortit ja tietysti osallistua haasteeseen!

1 kommentti:

Jane kirjoitti...

LOTV images are always adorable and I love the overall simplicity of your caed design. Perfect for a 7 year old.