torstai 5. marraskuuta 2020

Penny Black Season of Hope: Choir Kids

I'm sharing a Christmas card made with stamps and dies from the fab new collection Season of Hope by Penny Black.


I love this little choir singing Christmas carols, such a sweet group of children! The stamp is called Choir Kids and I coloured the image with my Copics. I then die cut the frame using a die from the new set Looped Stackers and adhered it to the panel. I heat embossed the sentiment from the stamp set Kindness & Joy onto a strip of cardstock and adhered it in place. For the background I used patterned paper from the paper pad Wintertime. I embellished the card with a snowflake die cut with Polar Pair die, I also added an enamel dot in its centre.


I'm entering my card to the following challenges:

* TIME OUT Challenges: Challenge #174 - Festivals

* The Paper Funday Challenges: Challenge #23 - Anything Goes




All products used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Choir Kids (30-755)

* Kindness & Joy (30-778)

* Looped Stackers ( 51-631)

* Polar Pair (51-568)

* Wintertime (80-012)




Tällainen joulukortti syntyi tuotteilla Penny Blackin uusimmasta kokoelmasta Season of Hope. Tämä suloinen pieni kuoro on leima nimeltään Choir Kids, väritin sen Copiceilla. Kehyksen stanssasin Looped Stackers -setin stanssilla ja kiinnitin paikoilleen. Tekstileima on setistä Kindness & Joy, embossasin sen kartonkistripille ja kiinnitin paikoilleen. Taustalle laitoin kuviopaperia paperikosta Wintertime ja kortin koristelin lumihiutaleella, jonka stanssasin Polar Pair -stanssilla. Lumihiutaleeseen kiinnitin vielä enamel dotsin. Kaikki käytetyt tuotteet ovat Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.

2 kommenttia:

Quillish kirjoitti...

What an adorable card and a great image for our challenge! Amazing coloring too and I see how you chose the skin tones, heartwarming Milla. Thank you so much for joining us at Time Out challenges. Hugs ~ Ishani.

Jill V kirjoitti...

I love how you coloured the choir to be so inclusive - so wonderful! Your colouring is amazing and goes beautifully with the DP you chose. Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT! Jill