tiistai 27. joulukuuta 2022

Amaryllis Bundle

I'm sharing a Christmas card made with the beautiful stamp by Penny Black called Amaryllis Bundle.


Once again, I wanted to keep the card quite simple as I wanted the stamped image to be the centre of attention. I stamped it onto watercolour cardstock and coloured the image with my Karin markers. I then sponged the edges of tha panel slightly with Distress Oxide inks in Antique Linen and Brushed Corduroy. I stamped the sentiment from the sentiment set Feeling of Christmas and splattered the panel with some gold spray. I matted the panel onto dark brown cardstock and then pink cardstock before adhering it onto my cardbase. Lastly, I embellished the card with some pink sequins.


I'm entering this to:

* Allsorts Challenge: Week 708/9 - Clean and Simple

* We Love Stamping: December - I Love... Floral stamps





All stamps used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Amaryllis Bundle (40-855)

* Feeling of Christmas (30-921)



6 kommenttia:

Ellibelle kirjoitti...

Such a beautiful floral stamp which Penny Black always does so perfectly and elegantly. Perfect for a CAS card and you've colored it so beautifully! Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) kirjoitti...

It's a very sweet card, with a beautiful stamp and lovely colouring! Love the background too!
Thanks for joining us at We Love Stamping!

brenda kirjoitti...

This is so beautifully elegant, thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts and We Love Stamping challenges.

B x

Dena J kirjoitti...

A very lovely, delicate image! Your soft colors and warm matting are perfectly beautiful. Thank you for joining the CAS challenge at Allsorts.

Mervi kirjoitti...

Kaunis ja seesteinen kortti, ihana leima ja väritys.
Kiitos kun osallistuit sekä Allsorts että We Love Stamping
haasteisiin. Hyvää uutta vuotta;-))m

Linby kirjoitti...

A beautiful and elegantly colourful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.