lauantai 17. joulukuuta 2022

PBSC: December


We're midway through December and it's time for a reminder post for Penny Black Saturday Challenge. The theme is, as always, Anything Goes with the optional theme of Christmas.


I went for the optional theme and used this gorgeous poinsettia stamp by Penny Black called Scarlet. I coloured the image with my Copics and sponged some Distress Oxide ink in Antique Linen on to the edges of the panel before splattering it with white watercolour and gold spray. I then die cut the frame with Semi-Circle Stackers die and adhered it in place. The sentiment I used is from Jolly Snippets sentiment set. After stamping the sentiment, I adhered the panel onto red card base. 


Please pop by the PBSC blog to see the beautiful cards created by my team mates and don't forget to join in!




All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Scarlet (40-861)

* Jolly Snippets (30-925)

* Semi-Circle Stackers (51-706)


1 kommentti:

Helen kirjoitti...

Stunning card Milla - love the way you added the frame!
Helen x